Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Florida Rocks Again!: This is What We Do



Listen via Live365 at theblizzard.us
Wednesday August 22 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Sunday August 26 from Noon to 2 p.m.



Playlist:

SAM & DAVE: Hold On, I'm Comin'
TOM PETTY & THE HEARTBREAKERS:
Rockin' Around (With You)/I'm Cryin'
CRITICAL MASS: 1964
CLEFS OF LAVENDER HILL: It Won't Be Long
BIRDWATCHERS: I'm Gonna Love You Anyway
STEVE ALAIMO: Blowin' in the Wind

CLASSICS IV: Little Darlin'
ROVIN' FLAMES: Bo Diddley
INTERNATIONAL SUBMARINE BAND: Folsom Prison Blues
RAY CHARLES: Busted
BLUES IMAGE: La Bamba

The Sam & Dave Story:
SAM & DAVE: I Take What I Want/You Don't Know Like I Know/
Wrap it Up/Soul Man/I Can't Stand Up for Falling Down
SAM MOORE: Stop

A Taste of '67:
ROYAL GUARDSMEN: The Return of the Red Baron
THE DOORS: 20th Century Fox
PAINTED FACES: Anxious Color
KOLLEKTION: Savage Lost
MOUSE & THE BOYS: Dancing to the Beat

Duane Allman's Soul Sessions:
HOUR GLASS: I've Been Tryin'
ARETHA FRANKLIN: It Ain't Fair
JOHNNY JENKINS: Walk on Gilded Splinters
WILSON PICKETT: Hey Jude
KING CURTIS: The Weight (bed)

MOLLY HATCHET: Crossroads (live)
ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND:
Don't Want You No More/Not My Cross to Bear
COWBOY (with DUANE ALLMAN): Please Be With Me
OUTLAWS: Freeborn Man
"LYNARD SKYNARD": Need All My Friends (1968 version)

No comments: